Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A MOMENT WITH: SINEAD KELLY, OUR NEW INTERN!




Meet Sinéad, our new Intern and Silver Factory's very first employee! Along with interning with us for the summer, Sinéad also writes for her own blog, Little Miss Pinki - make sure to go check it out. 

Ok so to get you guys acquainted we asked her some questions, no particular significance to them.. just trivial questions! You'll be hearing allot more from this girl in the next month or so as she slides into place here at Silver Factory Studios so get used to her.. cause she's staying. 

xo Silver Factory




Sinéad's Q&A |

If you could be anywhere in the world in five minutes, where would it be?
If I could be anywhere in five minutes, it would have to be L.A. I have always longed to go there – the sun, the beautiful people, the effortless fashion, the amazing dance scene – I would go there in a heart beat. Oooh, New York city would be a very close second. 
Favourite piece/pieces from Silver Factory SS12?I have to say my favourite piece from this seasons collection are the Lauren shorts. I love the bold and beautiful pink colour. I wear them loads. They are definitely a must in my wardrobe.
Style icon, dead or alive: Hmmm, style icon would have to be Whitney Port (fashion designer and star of The Hills and The City). I love her eye for pairing items together. She always takes risks and tries something new. Her outfits are never predictable. 

My own personal heaven is… I’m a dancer, so I love nothing more than popping into the studio and just blaring some music and having some fun. Alternatively, laying in bed watching Gossip Girl re-runs is something I love to do!



My own personal hell is…When I see people who looked like they have dressed themselves in the dark, without a mirror, with their eyes shut makes me feel uneasy.Leggings as trousers – not ok people!


No comments:

Post a Comment